But if you own your own company, that figure is likely to be considerably less. That’s because, as business owners, we ‘can’t afford to get sick’ and are more likely to battle through minor coughs and sneezes.
But what happens when something more serious occurs? If you want to minimise the amount of time away from your business, or want to ensure that your staff are covered so that they can receive immediate treatment, we can help. Andrew Bourne & Co are healthcare specialists. We understand every aspect of corporate healthcare, and keep in regular personal contact with medical consultants and health support specialists across the UK to enable you to receive a professional and competitive healthcare service.
Whether you require group cover, cash plans for employees or individual policies, our advisers are able to provide appropriate and clearly communicated advice and solutions to meet your needs. We’ll take the time to understand your business requirements and then advise you on the most relevant policy.
Healthcare provision for employees is now being offered in a growing number of companies - and not just in the large multinationals. Many small businesses also recognise that it is both a valuable investment in their staff, as well as a benefit much appreciated by employees.
- Reduces consultation and hospital waiting times
- Accelerates a return to work due to timely treatment
- Minimises disruption through planned absence
- Minimises low morale associated with ill health
- Demonstrates to employees that they are valued
- Reduces the likelihood of employee litigation
- Prevents ill health through health screening